PJ Pants One Day Workshop – June 19th
June 19 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm| $95
Pyjama Pants One Day Workshop
A pair of comfy PJ pants with elastic waist/drawstring is an easy beginners project to build your sewing skills.
WHEN: Wednesday 19th JUNE
DURATION: 9.30am – 3.00pm
- Calculate and learn how to adjust pattern pieces to your body measurements.
- Laying up and cutting of Fabric
- Transferring all markings from pattern to fabric with tailor tacks.
- Construction of pants with some basic sewing terms and skills.
- Machine buttonholes
- Elastic waistband
- Insertion of drawstring
WHAT TO BRING:
Light soft drape fabric such as…. satin, cotton voile, interlock knit.
Pants with no lower contrast band:
115cm wide & 150 wide……2.20mt
Pants with lower contrast band
115cm wide & 150cm wide…….2mts
Contrast: 30cm x 115cm or 150cm
Elastic- 60cm of 2cm wide
Ribbon for Casing- 1.5m of 1cm wide
- Please contact Loretta for enrollment on email@example.com
- Mobile: 0422837256 Landline: 5447 2823