You are so excited as you take out the much awaited overlocker from the box – now what?
With this Overlocker Course you will become confident in the use of your overlocker with how to correctly thread and operate it. You will also learn and understand the different features and attachments of the machine.
What We Cover
- Threading of the overlocker
- Use of three or four reels for different applications
- Adjusting tensions & cutting widths
- Understanding the differential feed
- Rolled hemming
- Fluted hems
- Construction of a simple round neck T/shirt using the skills achieved in the course.
- Fabric and thread supplied for all samples and garment
$250 for 4 x 2 hr classes
What to Bring
Only your new creative friend – your Overlocker.
Please ring Loretta on 5447 2823/ mob 0422837256 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to start loving your overlocker.
No specific sewing skills (sewing of different seams, hemming of garments, bias binding/facings, Understanding commercial patterns, inserting a zipper) are taught in this session – only how to thread and operate your overlocker.
If sewing skills are also required you may be interested in my Basic Sewing Course which cover these topics as well as learning how to use your sewing machine which will cover all the steps above in a class of 4 students.